Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Where is the latest writing?



I was on the phone today with a good pal and a long-time reader.

"Where are you writing!?" she was frustrated because she couldn't find the latest of my writing. We walked through this site, as I said, "I'm writing the new medicine story Banana Skin and Ginger." I wasn't trying to make it hard for her, or you, to find my writing. I am just writing. Really!

There are two ways to find my latest writing:

Either go directly to Banana Skin and Ginger, and remember this is story in process. Go here to start reading. Then you can bookmark the link and have it for your easier access.

Or if you are on this website, go to the Medicine Stories tab (at the top of the page). Scroll down to find Gathered Magic where all my medicine stories are. Banana Skin and Ginger is at the very bottom.

Thanks jt, I'm glad you asked!


No comments:

Post a Comment